Roads & Highways
The assignment involved selecting the most viable alignment for the five routes from Kolhapur to Sawantwadi. The total length of these five routes was 536.91 Km.
- Kolhapur- Nipani- Sankeshwar -Ajara - Amboli - Sawantwadi. (After deduction of NH length) - 95.60 Km
- Kolhapur — Nipani — Gandhinglaj — Ajara — Amboli — Sawantwadi. (After deduction of NH length) - 109 Km.
- Kolhapur —Gargoti — Patgoan — NH-17 — Sawantwadi. (After deduction of NH length) - 137.50 Km
- Kolhapur — Radhanagari — Dhajipur — Phonda-Kalmath (NH-17) —Kudal - Sawantwadi. (After deduction of NH length) - 98.60 Km.
- Kolhapur — Ganganbawada — Vaibhvawadi — Kasarade — Kankavali — Kudal — Sawantwadi (After deduction of NH length) - 96.21 Km
- Total cost of project: Rs. 1200 crores
- Total length of road: 33.328 Km (rigid pavement)
- 2 lane with pavement quality concrete / rigid pavement for the length of 30.628 Km.
- 4 lane with pavement quality concrete / rigid pavement for the length of 2.70 Km.
- Major bridges 3 Nos. (2 Nos. x 100m + 1 Nos. 72m)
- Minor bridges 14 nos. (Total length = 190 m)
- Vehicular underpass - 2 nos.
- Flexible pavement - 3.90 Km (Connectors)
- Micro surfacing on pavement quality concrete (PQC) pavement is also proposed using latest technology.
- Total cost of project: Rs. 323.88 crores
Kashec worked on an 8km road which was constructed in 'Bituminous' as well as 'Pavement Quality Concrete'. It includes:
- The successful construction of 3 bridges, the combined length of which is approximately 110m.
- Widening of existing road to development plan (DP) width of 36m by providing 6 lane carriageway with median.
- Construction of 2.5m wide carriageway using 100 mm thick paver blocks on both sides with storm water drains below.
- Cycle track 2.1m wide with 60mm thick paver blocks on both sides of the road.
- Foot path 2.4m wide with 60mm thick paver blocks on both sides of the road.
- Provision of utilities such as RCC duct for MSEB cables, HDPE pipes for telephone cables, CI line for water supply, sewer line as per requirement and PVC pipes for street light connections with all necessary chamber covers and cross ducts.
- Traffic signals at two major junctions.
- Conversion of existing high tension cable over bead feeders into underground high tension cables
- Construction of 2.4m openable carriageway using 100mm thick paver blocks on both sides with storm water drain below.
- Total cost of project: Rs. 50+25 crores
This project dealt with the development of a 4 lane link road, one major bridge consisting of a four lane deck with parapet abutments, thin piers, returns, approach slab etc
- Total length of the road is 4.126km.
- Carriageway width: 7.5 X 2m with a median of 600mm.
- Length of bridge: 70m
- Span configuration of bridge: 10m span 7 nos
- Total cost of project: Rs. 34.53 crores
The project involved quality control & supervision of the entire execution of all CD works in the alignments, small bridges, box culverts etc. including quality tests of materials & finished pavement, submitting of all reports (RFI, DPR, MPR) & contractors bill checking, co-ordination with contractor & client.
- Total length of road: 140km
- Total cost of project: Rs. 150 crores
The project involved the construction of 30m wide, 1.2km long six lane road.
- Length of road: 1200m
- Width of road: 30m
- Width of footpath: 4.5m one side
- 6 lane pavement quality concrete road
- 15m wide concrete bridge over canal with an adjacent 3m wide steel footbridge.
- All underground utility services with central median
- Total cost of project: Rs. 18 crores
This is a 24m wide, 1.2km long road.
- The project involved redevelopment of Pune City's main connecting link for North-South directional traffic which has commercial units on both sides. This makes it a very important road in the infrastructure of Pune City.
- Developments proposed were to utilise full ROW with crust design for projected traffic, provision of storm water RCC duct, junction improvement, utility services, medians, kerbs, etc.
- Total cost of project: Rs. 6 crores
This project included improvement of existing road 1.9km long, 16m wide bituminous road.
- Length of road 1.99km.
- Width of road: 16m
- Width of footpath: 1.50m
- Two spans of 7m each a minor bridge. Width 19m with 1.7m wide footpath
- Approach length is 30.95m towards Amarpreet Hotel & 23m toward Beed Bypass.
- Total cost of project:Rs. 10.36 crores
- The project consisted of four lane 4.96 km long road.
- 19.10m wide Bituminous road, 1.50m wide footpath.
- Total cost of project: Rs. 11.20 crores
- The project consisted of construction of a 3.3km long road.
- 24m wide four Lane B.T. road, footpath width: 3m both side.
- Total cost of project:Rs. 18 crores
- The project consisted of construction of 1.6km long road.
- 18m wide four lane concrete pavement quality concrete road, width of footpath 1.5m (each side).
- Total cost of project: Rs. 14 crores
- Total Length of Road: 480m
- Total Width: 17m (two lane road)
- Carriageway: 14m Footpath Stadium compound wall side 1m. and School complex side 2m.
- Total cost of project: Rs. 8.50 crores
- Total Length of road 700m.
- Total width of road 7m
- Bridge: 25mm asphalt concrete, 50mm thick DBM, 50mm thick BM with Crash Barrier
- Pipe Culvert: Width 6m, Length 8m, pipes used were 1200mm dia and 600mm dia.
- Total cost of project: Rs. 1.18 crores